The culinary team at Mediterranean hotspot, Nammos, have released a selection of easy-to-follow recipes for home cooks to enjoy.
The recipes feature an interesting mix of flavours and serves a gastronomic experience including Stuffed Arabic Pita, Fried Zucchini Tzatziki, Prawn Tempura, Nammos Fish Soup, the Nammos Salad and Baked Pappardelle with Tomato Sauce.
Stuffed Arabic Pita
- 50g Arabic pita bread
- 150g feta cheese
- 30g chopped black olives
- 100g fresh tomatoes
- 10g chopped oregano
- Crumble the feta and with the chopped black olives
- Cut the fresh tomatoes into small cubes and mix with the feta cheese and olives
- Season with olive oil and add the oregano
- Cut the pita bread in half across the center to make two circles
- Add the mixture into the middle of the pocket and replace the top half on top of the stuffing
- Grill the bread on both sides, until the bread is crisp and firm
- Sprinkle the chopped tomatoes on top of the pita and season with salt, olive oil and oregano
- Cut into quarters and serve
For the Salad:
- 50 gr white cabbage
- 50 gr red cabbage
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 small cucumber
- Peppers, colored, sliced
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/2 avocado diced
- 1/2 orange fillet
- 1 tsp pine nuts
- 1 tsp walnuts
- 20 gr Parmesan flakes
- 10 gr rocket
For the Nammos dressings:
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 shot glass of soy sauce
- 2 shot glasses of orange juice
- 150 ml olive oil
- 1/2 shot glass of balsamic vinegar
Mix the dressing ingredients together, save for the olive oil, which we slowly pour into the mixture. Serve the vegetables in sequence as follows lettuce, cabbage, rocket, tomato, avocado, cucumber, orange, nuts, Parmesan flakes and sprinkle them with the dressing.
To create the ultimate Mediterranean vibe and transport home cooks to the Greek islands, the team has also curated a daytime playlist inspired by the crashing waves of Nammos, available on SoundCloud.
To learn more about Nammos Dubai, visit the website.