To begin voting, all you need to do is register by filling in the form below, or alternatively, simply log in through Facebook. Once registered, click on the icon of the category in which you wish to vote – don’t forget that it’s one vote per category, so choose wisely!
If you wish to cast votes in various categories after leaving this site, simply log in again through Facebook, or use the e-mail address or phone number you entered at registration.
• The first round of voting will open on 21st April and close on 29th August.
• The Top 5 Chefs with the highest score in each category (except for Bartender, Sommelier, Innovation Chef and Outstanding Achievement) will be announced on 1st September and voting will continue across all categories before closing on 22nd September.
• Winners will be announced at our awards ceremony on Monday 28th October.
• Our 'Pro Chef of the Year' category is not voted on; the winner is chosen by receiving the highest percentage of votes against all nominees.
• Voting is only open to those working within the F&B and Hospitality Industry. This includes; Anyone working within a Hotel, Restaurant, F&B Outlet or for a F&B Industry Supplier.
• All votes will be checked and verified, those deemed false will be removed and the nominee may be removed from the awards process entirely.
Do you work in the F&B or Hospitality Industry?
Please note that all fields are mandatory, do make sure to fill in your correct/complete details so that your vote can be verified.
Fill in the form below to register.
Already registered? SIGN IN HERE.