The Pro Chef Middle East Awards celebrate the best culinary achievements across the region. For six consecutive years, the awards have recognised the biggest accomplishments and triumphs across the Middle East's food and beverage sector. The Pro Chef Middle East Awards highlight and celebrate the industry's achievements across 19 categories. For the first time ever, nominations are open for the awards with voting for successful nominees then opening to industry peers on 21st April for five months, before the winners are announced at our awards ceremony on Monday 28th October.
Terms & Conditions
• Chefs can nominate themselves or be nominated by their employer.
• Only 1 nomination is required per Chef per category.
• Nominations will close on 7th April and Chefs through to the next stage (industry peer voting) will be contacted between 31st March - 14th April.
• Voting will open on 21st April and close on 22nd September 2019.
• The Restaurant cuisine should correspond with the category you nominate your Chef under (not your Chef's nationality), except for the Bartender and Sommelier Categories.